Tuesday, June 23, 2009

After 1 year

This is my post after one and a half months of absent. Been busy with my side business on web designing field. Orders start to come in. Do get to meet some strange clients along the way. Need to slowly fine tune the whole system. Currently quite occupied with 4 projects at the same time. Eventhough I'm not the one doing the design, I still need to meet the clients every once in a while and also arrange the allocation and details for the project.

Still doing Financial Consultancy on Walton. There are some new guys joining our group. Quite a nice bunch. Got one Indonesian also.

Still looking for any other opportunities along the way. I believe I dont have to be 30+ before I become successful. Looking forward to new opportunities.

Almost 1 year has passed since I graduated from NTU. To think that in this 1 year I have changed a lot inside. Now I see things from a broader perspective. Still struggling to overcome some of my weaknesses. I've undergone some really bad experience in this line. But I believe it is all part of the process. I'm a stubborn guy, takes time to change my weaknesses. Maybe those few painful experiences will speed up the process.

Continuing my journey upward. Hope to reach greater height each and every day.

~Andri~

1 comment:

  1. Jiayou!!!!
    Great to hear from you again...^_^
    Haha...
    Happy 1st year graduation to us all!

    ReplyDelete